ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 9001:2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) – is the most widely recognized ISO standard. This is a basic quality management system that can be implemented in industries of any type, any size, anywhere in the world. Registration to ISO 9001:2015 Standard provides objective proof that a business has implemented an effective quality management system, and that it satisfies all of the requirements of the applicable ISO standard
An external, impartial expert called a register or CB (Certification Body) conducts an on-site audit to determine whether or not a company is in conformance to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. If they are found to be in conformance, they will be issued a ISO 9001:2015 certificate showing their address, scope of operations and the seals of the accreditation bodies and board that give the register its legitimacy.
The ISO 9001:2015 series of standards are based on eight dynamic Quality Management System Principles.
Principles of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- >> Customer Focus
- >> Leadership
- >> Involvement of People
- >> Process Approach
- >> System Approach
- >> Continual Improvement
- >> Factual Approach to Decision Making
- >> Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- >> Provides a systematic and visible approach for continual improvement in the performance.
- >> Edges over competitors who are not accredit.
- >> Improved product reliability.
- >> Better documentations of processes.
- >> Better process control and flow.
- >> Quality is constantly measured.
- >> Increased customer confidence and international acceptance.
- >> Reductions in product scrap, rewords and rejections.
- >> Structure the operations of the organization to achieve desired results.
- >> Creates brand name of the organization.
- >> Helps to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification with Bargoti Services.
We will help you design, document, implement and operate a simple quality management system that meets all the requirements of ISO 9001.
We will design the system around your existing business practices wherever possible, and if necessary help you identify and solve the areas of your business that do not conform to the ISO 9001 standard.
Once the system has been implemented, we will arrange for your system to be fully audited by one of our very own auditors, before recommending you for your ISO 9001 assessment by an external ISO accredited Assessment Certification Body.
ISO 9001:2015 Standard
Section 1: Scope
Section 2: Normative references
Section 3: Terms and definitions
Section 4: Context of the organization
- 4.1 Understanding the organization and its context
- 4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- 4.3 Determining the scope of the quality management system
- 4.4 Quality management system and its processes
Section 5: Leadership
- 5.1 Leadership and Commitment
- 5.2 Policy
- 5.3 Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
Section 6: Planning
- 6.1 Actions to address risks and opportunities
- 6.2 Quality objectives and planning to achieve them
- 6.3 Planning of changes
Section 7: Support
- 7.1 Resources
- 7.2 Competence
- 7.3 Awareness
- 7.4 Communication
- 7.5 Documented Information
Section 8: Operation
- 8.1 Operational planning and control
- 8.2 Requirements for products and services
- 8.3 Design and development of products and services
- 8.4 Control of externally provided processes, products and services
- 8.5 Production and service provision
- 8.5 Release of products and services
- 8.5 Control of nonconforming outputs
Section 9: Performance evaluation
- 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evalution
- 9.2 Internal audit
- 9.3 Management review
Section 10: Improvement
- 10.1 General
- 10.2 Nonconformity and corrective action
- 10.3 Continual Improvement